Mobdro a popular streaming app with unlimited HD video streaming on any device. Even it might crashes sometimes that might cause Mobdro not working or loading streams. Mobdro gives you a wide variety of channels to choose from 12 diverse categories ranging from News to Spiritual and more. The UI is very easy to use and navigate through the content.
Mobdro crawls the web finding the Interesting streams and provides its users, but sometimes you might get issues like “Oh no! The live stream is currently OFFLINE. Please try again later or Can’t Download Video, Can’t stream Error” If you get any such kind of errors occur and Mobdro not working for you then here are some quick fixes for your problem if you are using even Mobdro on Kodi, Firestick, Chromecast, or Android Tv Box.
Mobdro Not Working [Solved]
The Official Mobdro app was launched for Android and it can be installed on platforms that support Android OS. Mobdro for iOS hasn’t been launched still but you can expect the app on your iPhone or iPad in the near future. Check your Error Log for errors from the Mobdro app. Here are some of the best quick fixes,
- Open the Mobdro app.
- Click on the left side menu icon.
- Tap on the About option.
- You will be able to find – Mobdro (Current Version), Updates and more.
- Tap on Updates then it will start checking for updates.
- Once a new version is found upgrade it else you can follow the other solutions below.
Quick Steps: Go to the Mobdro app > About > Updates (Check for Mobdro Updates to get the recent version of the app.)
- Open the Settings app from the app drawer.
- Scroll down and navigate to the Apps Section.
- Once inside, Click on the Mobdro by searching for it.
- If you are an Android 6 + user then, Click on the Storage option.
- Now First Tap on ‘Clear Cache’ to remove the temp file inside it.
- Then Click on ‘Clear Data’ to wipe the Data and App which again will be retrieved once you use the app.
Quick Steps: Go to Settings > Apps > Mobdro > Storage > Clear Cache & Clear Data.
Do you know – how many Mobdro Channels are present till date?
If none of the above two methods don’t work. Make a quick reinstallation using our Mobdro APK.
Note: Mobdro sometimes might not be able to fetch streams due to server overload as the streamers around the globe have started to increase at an exponential level.
Mobdro Common Errors
1.Video Playback Issues
Many users have reported this error most commonly while streaming videos from the internet on mobdro, youtube, etc. It a very general and quick fix.
- If you have already into developers mode the skip step 2 & 3.
- Open Settings > About Phone.
- Then Tap seven times continuously to enable ‘Developers Mode.‘
- Go to Developers option and scroll down to locate NuPlayer (New) or AwesomePlayer (Old – Deprecated) and allow it.[Pre-enabled for Android 6.0+]
- Now reboot the device and find it fixed.
- Else if turned on, Turn Off and restart to check mobdro.
2.”The live stream is currently OFFLINE” Fixed
One of the most frequent errors in Mobdro while watching many live channels and shows is the below error message.
This might keep you wondering whether Mobdro is safe or not? Follow this Quick four steps to solve the issue.
- Download Opera VPN from Google Play Store.
- Choose any country server when connecting using VPN.
- Clear all the currently open tabs.
- Now Start Mobdro and access any channel to see the error fixed.
Mobdro for Android TV/Box (Smart TV)
One of the developments of Mobdro on Smart TV is that which lets the users to stream and cast online contents from your connected devices i.e. Android Box/ TV. If you are facing any errors, then a Mobdro Update is necessary. Do follow the steps to update or install the Mobdro app.
- Visit the Home Screen and tap on the “Apps.”
- Open the default browser or Google Chrome if available.
- Goto to the Mobdro Apk download page.
- Then download the latest version of the Mobdro app.
- Go to Home Screen > Local > FileBrowse and find the mobdro.apk file.
- Tap on it to install.
- Now Click ‘Next’ and wait until the installation is complete.
- Now Enjoy Unlimited Free Video Streaming from your Android TV.
Fix Mobdro on Chromecast Problems
Mobdro on Chromecast errors doesn’t happen on the device i.e. available on the receiving end because Mobdro comes with an inbuilt function to cast content from your device to any Smart TV or Bigger Displays that it detects. Some of the easy fix includes,
A Parse Error is one which happens if you are using an older version of the Android Smartphone. Also If you run an incompatible version of Mobdro app, it will occur. So do upgrade the firmware else update mobdro.
2.’Start on Boot’ Error
The point is ‘Start on Boot’ is not an error and if that doesn’t happen or violates because it doesn’t have enough permission to perform it. Allow the app permissions to make this function work correctly.
3.Check your Connection
This error message will appear only when your internet connection is slow. So try to have a good dedicated network for easier streaming.
Mobdro Invalid System Date Error Firestick
Invalid system date error happens if the local device time and the Mobdro server time settings are mismatched. Mobdro on Firestick is installed via the help of ES File Explorer. To solve this error the most practiced way is to reinstall mobdro with the latest 2018 version.
Follow the steps below to fix the system date error using ES File Explorer,
- Before you download Mobdro on Firestick, Go to Settings.
- Under the Developer Option, Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” to allow 3rd party installation.
- Open the ES File Explorer on your Firestick.
- On the Top Right Corner under the Menu, tap on Add. Enter the Path as Link and Name as Mobdro.
- Click on Add button
- Wait until Es downloader completes the download process.
- Once download Install Mobdro.
Now the Invalid System Date Error will be fixed, and you can stream videos without any issues. The above method works for Firestick and even on Android as well as PC.
Mobdro Kodi Error Fix
Follow the Simple Steps to Fix the Mobdro Kodi Error, first install the Log File add on to know what kind of error we are facing. The given fix works for all the OS – Android, PC or Firestick if Kodi is available.
Check Kodi Log File
- Use your controls and Select ‘System’ from the Home Screen.
- Tap on Add-ons.
- Click ‘Install from repository.’
- Select ‘Kodi Add-on repository.’
- Scroll Down to find ‘Program Add-ons.’
- Find the ‘Log Viewer for Kodi‘
- Tap on ‘Install’ and wait till you get notified.
- Return to Home Screen and Tap on Programs.
- You will be able to find ‘Log viewer for Kodi’.
- Select ‘Show Log’ to view the Log file.
Fix Kodi Error via Maintenance Tool
After opening Kodi, to solve the error, you must install the Maintenance Tool to start streaming in Mobdro.
- Click ‘Program.’
- Open ‘Addon Installer.’
- Type the word ‘Maintenance’ and search for the addon.
- Then click “Done.”
- Now it will display the ‘Maintenance Tool.’
- Once you installed it, Go to Programs > Maintenance Tool
- Once opened, Tap on ‘General Maintenance.’
- Then Select ‘Clear Cache‘ and Tap on Yes to delete them.
- Once the process is done. Tap on OK.
- Then ‘Purge Packages’
- Again tap OK.
Now the problem is completely solved. Sometimes Mobdro Sports Channels might get an error that can also be rectified using the above methods. Open Mobdro and Start streaming. Please Feel Free to Comment below if you are still facing any problems. Happy Streaming!!