Welcome to the 101 Guide on Mobdro Kodi 2017. In this XBMC Install Guide, I will be covering on How to Download and Install Mobdro on Kodi and the solutions to the problems that you might face during the process.
A Short Explainer: The Guide focuses on installing the free live video streaming app Mobdro on Kodi(Formerly XMBC), an open-source media player software application.
Before getting into the step by step implementation, I would like to present you with Kodi XBMC and Mobdro that changed the Entertainment Industry.
Kodi XBMC – a free and open-source media player software application by XBMC Foundation. Kodi works on Multiple Operating System and hardware platforms. It uses IPTV (Internet Protocol Television) which delivers television content using signals based on the logical Internet Protocol which offers the ability to stream media continuously.(Wikipedia)
Mobdro – a tool that constantly looks for free video streams available on the web and makes them accessible on your mobile device. (What is Mobdro)
Checking for the latest collection of live streaming channels and TV shows is achieved by the crawler that is inbuilt into Mobdro. Combining the functioning of both the Softwares into one is very much useful.
Never pay a single penny for watching Movies on Cables, Internet or even through your local network. Using Mobdro Kodi Addon will ease your problems. Did you Know? – Mobdro for PC is also available.
List of OS Supported by Kodi for installing Mobdro – Android, Windows, Linux and iOS. Installing Mobdro for Kodi Windows is popular among the Mobdro Community.
Lets us discuss the installation of Mobdro Kodi. Find the below three methods to install easily.
How to Install Mobdro on Kodi v17.1 “Krypton”[New]
Before I begin with the Installation of Mobdro on Kodi newer version. Download Kodi v17.1 “Krypton” and once after installing it. Start with the below tutorial.
- Open Kodi 17.1v Krypton.
- Tap on the Settings icon on the left side menu.
- Once entered, find and tap the System Settings.
- Under Add-on Menu, Enable Unknown Sources. By enabling this option, you will be allowing any third party apps to get installed on your new Kodi.
- Now Return to Home then Settings Menu. Click on File Manager.
- Find an Option “Add Source” and click on it.
- A new popup dialogue box “Add File Source” appears and Click <None>.
- Immediately you will get an option to enter the Path and Name.
- Enter Path URL as http://lvtvv.com/repo and Name as Mobdro Kodi 17.1.
- Finally, Tap on OK.
- Revert to Home Screen and Select Add-ons from the Menu.
- On the top, an Add-ons icon is available. Click on it.
- Select Install from zip file on the next screen.
- Now you will be able to view all the available versions of Mobdro – Tap on Mobdro Kodi 17.1.
- In the next pop-up box, Select repository.ah.zip and Tap on OK.
- A notification will appear, saying AH Add-on repository (Add-on installed).
- Install from Repository is to be selected.
- Navigate and Tap on AH Add-on repository.
- Under it, Tap on Video add-ons.
- Tap on Mobdro.
- Click Install button.
- Select the desired Mobdro Version.(Version 1.06 preferable)
- Once Installation Completes, you will be notified.
- Come back to Home > Select Add-ons.
- Open on Mobdro app.
- Search for Mobdro Channels List or browse through different categories like Sports, Movies, Shows, Music, Gaming, etc.
I’m 100% sure you would have installed the Mobdro on Kodi 17.1. Stream and enjoy your favourite channels now. Quick tip: Having Mobdro on your Android or Windows, follow our guide to Chromecast Mobdro today.
Quick Steps to Install Mobdro Kodi 2017
- Open Kodi.
- Select System Menu.
- Click on File Manager Option.
- Select Add Source.
- In that Add Files Source box, Double Click <None>.
- Enter the URL Path in http://lvtvv.com/repo/ and press Done.
- Give a name to the file directory, e.g., Repo.
- Click OK button.
- Return to Home Screen.
- In System Menu, Select Settings Options.
- Tap on Add-Ons.
- Click Install from Zip file.
- Select Repo (The name given by you)
- Tap on repository.ah.zip.
- A Notification appears when Add-on is enabled.
- Select Install from Repository.
- Click AH Add-on repository.
- Under Video add-ons, Select Mobdro.
- Click Install.
- Get Notified once the Mobdro on Kodi is Installed.
How to Install Mobdro for Kodi 16 | Mobdro Addon Kodi (Beginners Guide)
Before we begin installing Mobdro on Kodi if you haven’t installed Kodi then click here to Download. Follow each step carefully since it is crucial for the process.
Step 1: After installing, Navigate to Kodi software on your device and open it.
Step 2: Once opened you can find the list of items in the menu, Find the System menu and Select the File Manager Option under it.
Step 3: Now you will be inside File Manager, You can find the list of options. Tap on the “Add Source” Option.
Step 4: Click on the None and Tap “OK” Button.
Step 5: A Prompt Box or Window will be displayed which asks to Enter the path or browse for the media locations. Enter the http://lvtvv.com/repo/ link using the virtual Keyboard.
Step 6: Enter a name for this media source. I will give it as MobdroKodi(Name it according to your convenience). Tap on OK.
Step 7: Come back to the Home Screen, Under System, select Add-Ons option.
Step 8: Now Select “Install from Zip“.
Step 9: You can find the MobdroKodi under it “Repository.ah.zip.”
Step 10: After few mins, you will get a notification that “Add-Ons Enabled”.
Step 11: Now Select “Install from repository” and Tap on “AH Add-on repository“.
Step 12: Inside that, you can find Video Add-Ons.
Step 13: Find the Mobdro inside the current directory.
Tap on Install Button to begin and wait until you get the “Add-Ons Enabled” Notification.
Step 14: To Start using Mobdro by VIDEOS -> Add-Ons -> Mobdro.
If all these steps are followed completely, then you can enjoy the unlimited streaming on your Kodi with the help of Mobdro. For quite some users, they have been complaining about some Mobdro Kodi Errors. If you have already faced Mobdro Kodi not working on your Android, Windows or iOS device here is a quick fix to it. Check the error log and report us.
Some of our mobdro users hae asked us wheather “it is safe or not?” Never have the benefit of doubt because Mobdro is legal and Safe to use – 100% Guaranteed.
I hope you can watch live streaming free with the help of this guide and was able to complete the installation without any problem. Comment us below if you have faced any errors. Enjoy Mobdro for Kodi to stream your favourite movies. You Should try the Mobdro APK on your android devices with the newest release
Watch: How to Install Mobdro on Kodi 17.1 Krypton