Welcome to 101 Guide on Mobdro Chromecast – Setup Guide for casting video streams from Mobdro to any Chromecast enabled devices. Mobdro on Chromecast is one of the key aspects of Mobdro APK allowing any user with an android phone to Mirror it to a nearby Smart TV.
Online live streams can be cast over the Chromecast with the only restriction is both Android Device and Smart TV must be on the same network. Technically speaking,”Chromecast is an inbuilt feature on Android Version 4.2.2+, So all latest version has it pre-installed”.
What is Chromecast? – Chromecast is a media streaming device that plugs into the HDMI port on your TV. Simply use your mobile device and the TV you already own to stream your favorite TV shows, movies, music, sports, games and more. The only one restriction you might get if your Smart TV doesn’t have Chromecast inbuilt. But a simple solution is present. We will be discussing it in the upcoming tutorial below.
Basic Mobdro Chromecast Requirements:
- Smart TV (Chromecast Enabled) or Google Chromecast (Buy from GoogleStore) works with any TV with HDMI port.
- Install Google Home app to ensure connectivity.
How to Install Mobdro on Chromecast
In general, Chromecast and Mobdro are necessary for streaming the online content to a bigger and better screen. There are two steps needed to be setup before we can begin casting.
1. Setup Chromecast on TV
You can skip this entire setup of Chromecast on TV if you already have it inbuilt. Let’s begin.If you had bought the new Chromecast device then you need to do the following.
- Open the Chromecast Box to configure it on the TV.
- Connect the HDMI Cable and Chromecast into the TV’s HDMI Port.
- Power on the device by using USB port or power socket.
- Switch the TV to the correct HDMI Input.
- Now to setup visit – chromecast.com/setup.
- Download the Chromecast app on your Android device from Google Play Store.
- Once Installed Open and Connect to Chromecast.
- By clicking on the Device name i.e is seen on the TV Screen.
- Reopen the Chromecast app and select the device.
- Now follow the instruction.
- First, Select your Country.
- A code will appear on your TV Screen and on your Android device For eg: H5j5.
- If both matches, Select “I see the code”.
- Give your Chromecast a Name.
- Finally, Select your WiFi Network and Enter the Password.
- Sweet! You are ready to cast.
Watch the video for easy Chromecast setup and once finished. Proceed to next Step.
2. Mobdro on Chromecast
- For Mobdro users, I always recommend you to download Mobdro APK latest version before we proceed any further.
- Once installed. Open Mobdro app.
- Surf through the channels and check whether it is throwing any Mobdro errors or not.
- Open a channel and see if streams are working fine.
- Now proceed to connect to chromecast by tapping on the symbol on the top right corner.
- You will be prompted with the available cast around you. Tap on the required one.
- When chromecast gets connected, TV will wait for the stream(See below image).
- Now, I have Cast ‘Sky Sports F1‘ onto the TV.
- Voila, works like magic. The Channel Stream Casting has begun.
Mobdro Chromecast Errors[Fix]
Q: Mobdro Chromecast Error Connecting
A: It is one of the common errors which occurs when the chromecast device is misconfigured or not setup properly. To Fix this you can update Mobdro or else upgrade the version of the Chromecast device.
The Simple guide will be able to make your stream to cast on any TV via Chromecast. I hope this tutorial was pretty useful in explaining the super cool features of the Mobdro app. If you have any suggestions, errors or love to share your successful casting, Please feel free to comment below. Happy Streaming!!